VacAnnual Check-up Program
- McCormick hospital has policy to raise standard
of health in community. We offer annual check up
programs ranging from standard programs to special
programs, e.g. overweight children.
Our concept is to promote good health through
prevention. Early detection of potential health risks
will minimize body's damage and make treatment
more likely to be successful.
- McCormick's hospital annual check up programs
offer convenience and reasonable price, suitable for
all ages and special interesting groups.
1. Persons aged 35 years and over should check blood lipid profile annually.
2. Persons aged 40 years and over should check an electrocardiography (EKG) annually.
3. Married men and women aged over 35 years and over should check for cancer of the cervix
and the uterus with PAP smear annually.
4. Women between 46 - 50 years with specific risks and family history of breast cancer should
check mammography annually.
5. Men aged 50 years and over should have PSA (Prostatic Specific Antigen) checked for prostate
Preparation before check-up
1. Please do not eat or drink everything for 10-12 hours before your check-up.
Health care center Mccormick Hospital
133 Kaewnawarat Rd., Thambol Watket
Amphur Muang, Chiangmai 50000
Tel.0-5392-1777 ext 1279